Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finishing Up the Week

Good evening everyone!  Another week is almost over and another weekend is about to begin.  I have a project this weekend.  I got the Clip It Organizer and I am going to organize my clear stamps and dies on it.  I've already gotten started and with my collection this could take awhile.  I need someone to help me get my room organized.  I've just let it get away from me.  I think I have my sister convinced to help me....yeah me!  Anyway, I did a set of note cards for my sunday school class and then I did a card inspired by the wonderful Amy Kolling.  I saw her Love Birds card for the Blog Hop using the Mat Stack 5 and I had to go right way and make my own up.  I was so excited.  So this one is CASED from Amy with my own little simplicity to it since it was almost midnight.  Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment