Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gift for a Friend

Hello all! Haven't blogged in about a week.  I have had the perfect opportunity as we have been snowed in here in South Carolina, but rather than be productive I have just been plain lazy.  However, I did make a Favor Box and a bookmark for a friend of mine so I thought I would share with you. In the box I included the Signature Series Cupcake Stamp Set.  I hope everyone is doing well in the new year and I'm filled with excitement for PTI's January Release.




Goodnight everyone,

2 comments:

  1. Elle, your bookmark is so cute - love your colors! Being lazy is a fabulous treat sometimes - relish it!

    P.S. I always love your enthusiasm and excitement on the PTI board - you are a girl after my own heart. I am always giddy at release time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute projects, Elle! I, too, can not wait until tonight. I'm even more excited that it hits on a Friday....lol

    ReplyDelete