Saturday, February 5, 2011

Favorite PTI Project of the Year

Over at Papertrey Inc they are celebrating their 4th anniversary.  As part of the festivities we've been asked to post one of our favorite projects.  I don't have a full year of projects to choose from and it was still hard.  But here is what I came up with.

I used PTI Embellishment and the woodgrain impression plate and the mat stack 4 die to come up with this card.  I think it is very simple and classy.  I have it to my grandmother on her birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Superbowl Sunday,
    I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
    I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete